This is the booking application for the SPSS Helpdesk run by the Departement of Methodogy & Statistics of Tilburg University (Simon Building)
THIS HELPDESK IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS OF THE SCHOOL OF SOCIAL AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES OF TILBURG UNIVERSITY!
READ CAREFULLY: TERMS FOR USING THE SPSS HELPDESK:
- The number of meetings with a helpdesk member is restricted to maximally 2.
- Follow-up meetings are principally always with the same SPSS Helpdesk member as the first meeting (on the same day of the week).
- If a student requires more than 2 meetings, the student’s thesis supervisor must contact the coordinator of the SPSS helpdesk, Prof.dr. John Gelissen. Requests by students themselves are not taken into consideration.
- Students have carefully studied the methodological and statistical handbooks of the MTO courses or lecture slides to solve their problem themselves, prior to contacting the SPSS Helpdesk.
- Students are expected to have consulted their thesis supervisor for help to solve their problem(s), prior to contacting the SPSS helpdesk.
- The SPSS helpdesk only answers questions about techniques that have been covered in the MTO bachelor courses MTO-A to MTO-E and testtheory & testdiagnostics.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Questions related to methods and topics that were not covered in these courses (e.g. Multilevel analysis, mediated moderation, moderated mediation) are NOT consulted on by the SPSS Helpdesk. Students have to consult their own supervisor on the application of these techniques.
- Students should bring their own laptop and/or output documents to the meeting.
Click on an available time-slot to make a booking for an appointment with a SPSS helpdesk member.